Facts About Yumi Nu
|What is the Age of Yumi Nu?
|Yumi Nu is 25 Years old.
|What is the Nick Name of Yumi Nu?
|Yumi Nu’s nick name is Yumi
|What is the Birth Name of Yumi Nu?
|Yumi Nu’s birth name is Yumi Nu
|What is the Birth Date of Yumi Nu?
|Yumi Nu was born on 1996-09-23
|What is the Profession of Yumi Nu?
|Yumi Nu’s profession is Model
|Place Of Birth
|Englewood, New Jersey
|Kana Grace Nootenboom
|Name Not Available
|Asian (Japanese), Dutch
|The Society Management (New York) Wilhelmina Models (Los Angeles)
|1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)
|150 lbs (68 kg)
|Silver Lake, Los Angeles
|Source of Wealth
|Modeling contracts, singing (record sales)
|Around $1 million
Yumi Nu is an American model and singer. Having started her modeling model in 2010, she was featured on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2022, becoming the first plus-size model of Asia descent to do so. She is also a singer-songwriter and has released two EPs to date.
What is Yumi Nu Famous For?
- Plus-size model.
Where is Yumi Nu From?
Yumi Nu was born on 23 September 1996. Her birth place is in Englewood, New Jersey in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her mother is Kana Grace Nootenboom. Information about his father is not available at present. She is of Japanese and Dutch descent. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She has a younger sister, Natalie who is also a model. Her family moved from New Jersey to Maryland when she was seven years old. The family moved to Newport Beach, California when she was 14.
Yumi Nu Career
- Kana Grace used to take Nu to her modeling shoots when Nu was an infant.
- She began her modeling career in 2010.
- She is managed by The Society Management in New York and Wilhelmina Models in Los Angeles.
- She is signed to her uncle’s record label, Dim Mak Records.
- She wrote her first song in 2016.
- She released an EP in June 2019.
- She started a plus-size clothing line, Blueki.
- In 2021, she was on the cover of both American and Japanese editions of Vogue.
- She was featured in British Vogue in 2021.
- She was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s annual Swimsuit Issue in 2021.
- She released her second EP, Hajime in May 2022.
- She was invited to the White House’s celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month in May 2022.
Who is Yumi Nu Boyfriend?
Yumi Nu is not married. However, she is not single. She is dating a man named Dimitri Dinas. There is not much information about her boyfriend. More details about her personal life, relationships, and boyfriend will be updated here.
She lives in Silver Lake, Los Angeles.
What is Yumi Nu Height?
Yumi Nu stands at the height of 1.8 m i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. She has a body weight of around 150 lbs i.e. 68 kg. She has a voluptuous body build. Her body measurements are not known. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown.
Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Yumi Nu Net Worth?
Yumi Nu is one of the popular models in the modeling industry. She started her modeling career in 2010 and has graced the cover of several top magazines in the world. She is also a singer and has released two EPs. Her income comes from her modeling career and singing career. Her net worth is estimated at around $1 million at present.
Did You Know?
- Her mother Kana is the daughter of Rocky Aoki, the founder of the Benihana restaurant chain.
- She is the niece of Devon Aoki and Steve Aoki.
- She suffered bullying in her school.
- She started practicing songwriting at the age of 12.
- She has been featured on the cover of several popular magazines.
- She is the first Asian plus-size model to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine.